Try to regain your dignity by saying, "I still think we're a better football team."
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Recently
- Talk about how scary the east side of the beltway ...
- Steal my cart from the outside aisle in Target.
- Drive like you have never before seen snow.
- Have absolutely no good excuse for standing me up.
- Mention any football team that starts with a 'M' a...
- Quit.
- Move into my apartment complex and live there for ...
- Look at the Miami shirt I am wearing and say, "ew....
- Open your window and turn on your fan at 8 am when...
- Ask me to dog-sit...again.
I know them!
They got skills
Clicks you won't regret
- Old School Trail of Oregon
- Googlefight
- I have a crush on every boy
- Lappy 486
- Potent Potables
- Predict Your Future
Sweet Information

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home