Confirm that men are pigs by continually turning around to check out girls walking in the opposite direction.
Wednesday, July 06, 2005
Recently
- Don't blend my Frappuccino well and leave big chun...
- Talk very loudly about how your living situation i...
- Pull me over at two o'clock in the morning.
- Continually spell my name with an E when you send ...
- Assume that I overcharge my cell phone because I a...
- Bring a fatty raw hide bone to the dog park.
- Acquit Michael Jackson.
- Occupy the only elliptical machine for over a half...
- Send me an email at 6:30 Monday morning asking the...
- Be entirely too energetic while waiting on our table.
I know them!
They got skills
Clicks you won't regret
- Old School Trail of Oregon
- Googlefight
- I have a crush on every boy
- Lappy 486
- Potent Potables
- Predict Your Future
Sweet Information

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home